I am very passionate about electronics and technology in general. I spent more than 10 years designing and creating electronic devices for my job and for fun. I gained a master's degree in electronic engineering from the Politecnico of Torino, Italy.
My experience in low power and low resources devices makes me ready to face new technological challenges in IoT applications where ubiquitous and connected devices are going to revolutionise our world. I’m also interested in interaction design and how it improves the way we use technology in everyday life.
Based in London, UK, I can be reached at marco[at]marcorussi.net.
- Firmware development in C/C++ (bare metal and RTOS);
- Microcontrollers: ARM Cortex-Mx, MIPS and proprietary cores (Nordic nrf5x, PIC, STM32, etc.);
- Low power, low resources and battery powered devices;
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Thread and main LPWAN technologies;
- Ethernet, CAN bus, LIN bus, UART, SPI, I2C and other wired protocols;
- Sensors data acquisition, touch sensing and motion detection applications;
- LEDs, DC motors and small actuators control;
- GIT code versioning tool;
- Prototyping and hardware manufacturing;
- Extensive hardware knowledge of microcontroller based systems.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved