0044 793 45 38 745
I am very passionate about electronics and technology in general. I spent many years designing and creating electronic devices for my job and for fun. I gained a master's degree in electronic engineering from the Politecnico of Torino, Italy.
My experience in low power and low resources devices makes me ready to face new technological challenges in IoT applications where ubiquitous and connected devices are going to revolutionise our world. I’m also interested in interaction design and how it improves the way we use technology in everyday life.
- Embedded systems design and problem solving;
- Embedded software/firmware development C/C++ (Microchip PIC, dsPIC, ST, Nordic nrf5x, etc.);
- Microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M, MIPS-M4K and proprietary 8/16/32-bit cores;
- Low power, low resources and battery powered devices;
- LEDs control and user interface applications;
- Touch sensing and motion detection applications;
- DC motors and small actuators control;
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Thread, WiFi and SigFox;
- Ethernet, CAN bus, LIN bus and other wired protocols;
- GIT code versioning tool;
- Prototyping and hardware manufacturing;
- Deep knowledge of hardware for sensor acquisition, actuators control and lighting applications.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved