0044 793 45 38 745
I am very passionate about electronics and technology in general. I spent many years designing and creating electronic devices for my job and for fun.
My experience in low power and low resources devices makes me ready to face new technological challenges in IoT applications where ubiquitous and connected devices are going to revolutionise our world. I’m also interested in interaction design and how it improves the way we use technology in everyday life.
Embedded software development and technology consultancy for the following sectors:
- Home automation;
- Remote monitoring;
- Wearable technology.
My knowledge includes the following technologies:
- Bluetooth LE;
- Embedded systems design and problem solving;
- Embedded software/firmware development (Microchip PIC, dsPIC, ST STM32, Nordic nrf5x);
- Microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M, MIPS-M4K and proprietary 8/16/32-bit cores;
- Low power, low resources and battery powered devices;
- Thread applications developed on Openthread certified stack on Nordic nrf52 devices;
- Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy (BLE) applications on Nordic nrf51 devices;
- TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks over Ethernet and WiFi (Microchip PIC32 and TI CC3200);
- Sigfox wireless network;
- LEDs control and user interface applications;
- Touch sensing and motion detection applications;
- CAN bus and LIN bus, hardware and software;
- Software for brushless, servo and stepper motors control;
- GIT code versioning tool;
- Prototyping, manufacturing and problem solving;
- Deep knowledge of hardware for low power, sensor acquisition and actuator control.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved